Saturday, February 9, 2008

New appartment, New beginning

I've been in my new apartment for about a week now. I don't have internet yet so for now I have to go to school if i want to use it. not too much interesting has happened yet. Tuesday i went to my brothers for the wrestling mayhem show. Got picked on by the special guest wrestler CJ Sensation every time the dog came through the door, making a loud noise. I think Wednesday i finished organizing everything in my apartment. then yesterday was my housewarming party but only my brother Mike and Missy showed up. we went to Arby's to get some food but only didn't get all that we ordered, at least we weren't charged for more food. then we got pizza at the vocelli's down the road and found out how expensive their pizza was, not going to order from there again. then we sat down and watched "A Series of Unfortunate Events". Thats about all that happened in the first week at my new apartment. I'll update next Saturday on how week 2 went.

No comments: