Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday 5: Wasting my time?

  1. What did you last replace batteries for?
    My MP3 CD Player
  2. What have you thrown away that you probably could have had repaired?
    Cant really think of anything because when something breaks, i usually try to fix it or find a new use for it. (i once took parts from one cd player and put them in another broken cd player to make it work)
  3. Among items in your line of sight right now, what should probably be put in the trash?
    Empty bottles and bags
  4. When did you last use disposable cutlery while dining in your house?
    Either the last time I had a salad from Wendys or a mexican pizza from Taco Bell.
  5. Whose actions cause you to waste time you otherwise wouldn’t waste?
    Whoever makes up these friday 5 questions. I could have been working on homework this whole time. At least I like filling these out.

No comments: