Saturday, January 24, 2009

Over Energized!!!!

This Thursday was a very weird day for me.

I went into work like I always do and I had alot of energy. I seemed to get alot of things done way faster than usually and seemed to never stop moving. If I found myself without something to do, I just seemed to pace back and forth for a minute before flipping the burgers on the grill.

Now what is a mystery to me is how i had so much energy. The night before I didn't even get any sleep at all. Also I don't think i ate a thing since lunch the day before.

The only other time I remember this happening is about two weeks ago. That night i just paced back and forth in my appartment with random thoughts going through my head(wich seemed like alot more than usual). though after about an hour or two i eventually got tired and went to bed.

Now if I could only control when these bursts of energy happen, It would solve a few of my problems.

1 comment:

Sorgatron said...

Harness your inner energy, Silent one...