Monday, March 2, 2009

Chaos of the Mind

Oh, how crazy The Silent Ninja's mind has gotten.

Lately, my thoughts have gotten extremely chaotic. My mind seems to be wandering quite a bit, and it seems to have gotten a lot worse than before I got terminated from AIP. A lot of the time I kinda don't even know whats going through my head. Because of how crazy my mind is right now, it seems to be keeping me from being productive(drawing, writing my stories, posting on my blog). But yet, somehow I manage to get through work everyday. Not quite sure how though. This worries me because I'm due to start at ITT soon and I'm afraid that this is going to affect my performance there poorly. I really need to find some way to get my mind back under control. If anyone can give any advice, I would like to hear it

No comments: