Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday 5 - Bad Food

  1. What was the last meal that caused you to be ill?
    I get stomach aces pretty often after eating breakfast sometimes. I get them so often though so it really doesn't bother me too much anymore. They usually only last for an hour or two and their gone. The last major illness I remember was after eating school lunch in high school a few years ago. I think I had toasted cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.
  2. Are there any places you never dine anymore because of a bad experience hours after the meal?
    Not that I can think of.
  3. What’s your prescription for dealing with a food-caused illness?
    I don't really have one. I usually just ignore the stomach aces after breakfast since they don't last too long.
  4. When friends tell you about coming down with food-caused illnesses, do you avoid the places they name, or do you figure it’s a dice-roll wherever you go?
    I guess it's a dice-roll. Besides, if get sick there as well I'm sure someone will complain to the restaurant and they will try to get rid of whats making them sick. Either that or they will get shut down by the health department.
  5. After numerous citations, a very, very popular restaurant that you’re quite fond of is shut down by the health department until it can get everything up to code. When the health department gives the restaurant the o.k. to reopen, do you go?
    Of course I would. Nothings going to stop me from getting my favorite food. Even if i have to make it myself. Besides, like my teacher said yesterday, "better to have eaten cake before you die, then die and find out there is none in the afterlife."(not actually word for word but pretty close to what he said)

No comments: