Thursday, July 17, 2008

Plotting for some future RPGs


For a while now I have been thinking about starting an RPG. I want to start out with one or two very short RPG's with very few(2 or 3) people so i can get used to being a DM and maybe try a few things out. After the 'Practice' RPGs are out of the way, I want to start one that will be on going with many different adventures taht will go on for hopefully months. I also want to make a Journal of the Adventures in the RPG's in the form of a blog for others to read. Another thing i was planning to do with the RPG's was to incorporate 3dstudio max as a visual for the players instead of using figures on graph paper like others do. Ill build 3d models for all the characters and enemies and build environments to move them through. If anyone is interested in joining in let me know.

No comments: