Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday 5: Metaphores be with you

  1. When you go to the beach, lake, or pool, are you more likely to lower yourself gradually into cold water or to take a determined plunge and get it over with?
    Haven't went swimming for a long time but I think I usually went in gradually to get used to the temperature of the water
  2. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other tasks or ordeals?
    I think I do pretty much the same with other things. I get into it gradually until I learn or get used to it enough.
  3. When someone gives you flowers, are you more likely to let them turn completely brown and gross before throwing them out, or to discard them the moment they take on that sick-flower look?
    I would more than likely keep them as long as possible
  4. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other gifts, purchases, or relationships?
    I thinks its just like any thing else. I'll try to keep it for as long as possible, even if they lived out there use. I'm sure I'd be able to find some other use for them.
  5. Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
    So.. does that mean i should start living a double life as a caped crusader and fight crime?

No comments: